CTMH Convention Part V

Here is my final piece of art from Convention 2013.  This is a mini book that I made for my roommates.  I also decided to make one for myself.  


I made the front cover in Photoshop using some graphics that I downloaded.  My intent was for it to be a sort of autograph book but it didn't really turn out that way.

Instead I just filled it with some pictures and memorabilia.   




It's a cute little book that holds some key memories as well as some of the connections that I made. 


A couple of little pockets hold business cards from fellow consultants and other little bits and pieces.




I added a little signature on the back.  I hope you enjoyed my Convention memories.  You can find the other below.

Part 1   Part    Part 3    Part 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt