Team Brae-er Album

This year we've been focusing our team activities on connections.  Part of that includes team challenges and events.



I've started my team album and really like that I have a reason and home for my scrapbooking adventures. 


When I complete a monthly challenge my team leader sends out new PML cards for me to include in my album. 


I try to attend every event I possibly can.  I'm so glad that Close to my Heart is making an effort to have events in Canada.



I hope you enjoyed looking at my team album.  Of course if you would like to be a part of such a fun team just leave me a note in the comments below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer