Project Life, CTMH & Heidi Swapp

I've started to create some Project Life layouts in order to try to catch up a little on my scrapbooking.  I wanted to see if it would be faster and easier and I've got quite a stash now of page protectors and cards.



This layout uses Heidi Swapp's really cool pocket pages.  They are larger than 12x12 as you will see below.  Each of these pages has a flip out portion that allows you to add way more photos and journalling.  



Don't you just love how much these hold?  I used the CTMH Seaside paper pack and PML cards


I added a selection of wood embellishments from many different sources.  In order to have them all coordinate together I used the Shin Han touch twin marker in bronze.  I also added some other coordinating colours.  


I hope you enjoyed looking and are inspired to make something fun of your own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

Team Brae-er Blog Hop Year >> Noted