CTMH Convention 2013 Part III

Here you will find the secret component in my Convention layouts.  I used a retired True-Fit Folio to hold all of the larger memorabilia type items as well as some space for additional photos.

You can find this hidden behind my memorabilia layout shown here.  I purchased the CTMH official cd of all the images captured during convention.  It's a great way to get some of those photos that you just couldn't get properly and it includes all the artwork featured at convention!
 

 
I was running low on the convention paper so I decided to make my own B & T paper by random stamping with tone on tone.  I love how the background above turned out. 



Inside you can see some of our adventures in the parks.  We had two nights in which we chose to go to the theme parks with our FREE tickets from CTMH!  What a great perk of convention.



I also included the pocket that we were given at the hotel with our pertinent information in it and it is a great spot to keep park maps and other memorabilia.  I always keep everything when I travel.



That little white logo on the side here is actually a piece of the in room stationary.  I never leave behind a note pad and usually can find a spot on my pages for them.  Stay tuned for part IV of my convention series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt