CTMH Convention 2013 Part II

Here is the second layout from the 2013 CTMH Convention.  If you missed part one you can find it here.



This is one of the two layouts that we were given.  I love the cluster on left page.  This layout is called "Memorabilia" because it had space to include our name tag and Awards Banquet ticket.  Some of the embellishments on this layout are the Ruby Mini Medley collection, Aqua Dots and the retired colour ready cork shapes.


I really think this cluster is super cute.



Since I had lots of other memorabilia I decided that I would use a True-fit folio behind this layout to hold all of it. You can see all the fun details of that in my post Convention 2013 Part III.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer