Glitter is not my thing!!

So I'm not much for sparkly, glittery and shiny things when I'm scrapbooking.  I've never actually used it and don't own any of it.  In a weak moment I decided to buy this really beautiful scrapbooking kit from MME.  Doesn't it look great?!?!?

 
It's called Lost & Found Record It.  I love how it looks, I think it's stunning but the GLITTER IS ALL OVER MY HOUSE!



Ok, so maybe it's not all over my house but it is all over my craft room.  Look at how it's all over the picture even.  That's why I didn't take it out of the page protector to take these pics.  I completed this layout about a month ago and it's still stuck to my craft mat and I can't get rid of it!  



I did hear a trick recently from Heidi Swapp to use a lint roller to pick it up.  I still have to try that.  Let's hope it works.  Oh, the paper with the red isn't actually from the kit but it sure goes well with it, doesn't it?

I hope you enjoy.

Comments

  1. A little glitter isn't a bad thing, even with two boys! Try more of it - you just might be surprised how much you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

Team Brae-er Blog Hop Year >> Noted