Eclectic Layout

Typically I post things that I've made with Close to my Heart products since I'm a consultant and want to promote the products I sell and love.  Like anyone though, there is always other products that I like, buy and use.  This layout is an example of that.  It includes products from quite a variety of companies.  

 
I started with a pattern from the CTMH Make it from your Heart V2 pattern 18.  From that I looked through all of my paper packs to see what I could use that matched the photos.  Since they are all in a series I wanted to do my best to have the papers coordinate as best as I could.  Each paper is from a different manufacturer which is a huge departure for me.  The main reason that I love CTMH is because everything coordinates so well together but this time I just couldn't find the right CTMH B&T for my pictures.  


I used embellishments from many different places and am really happy with how this turned out.  


What do you think?  Do you always work with kits or do you just pull items together from wherever?

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

Team Brae-er Blog Hop Year >> Noted