Dream Pop Part 3

Welcome to my final post of the Dream Pop series.  I hope you are enjoying these layouts.  They were a lot of fun to put together and hopefully I will be able to find some photos that will fit them.



This layout has a very different feel from the ones in the previous posts.  It definitely is a more masculine feel and more orange than pink this time.


I had this embellishment pack that I picked up somewhere and I really like how it came together.  



My last layout is the most masculine of all.  I had the Home cut out in with my scraps because I had used those letters for some other project.  Since I had it I figured I might as well use it so I made it into the title.

 
Again, I used the Artfully Sent cartridge to create a pocket for the journalling card.  


I used up some old embellishments from various places.


I would love to know if you have been following along with this series of posts and if you would like to see more series.  It's fun for me to do it this way and I want to know what you think. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

Team Brae-er Blog Hop Year >> Noted