Card for a Special Friend

I made this card for a special friend to let her know I was thinking of her.  I used Heidi Swapp Hello Today paper and embellishments.  I followed along with Heidi's tutorial to make this unique card and matching envelope.  




I love these little acrylic butterflies.  They are so cute and fun to use.  


 This photo shows the card beside the envelope.  I love how the card just slides into the slot on the envelope so that you can still see most of the embellishments.  




These colour shine cards are super cute and I have a stack of them that I am hoping to add into page layouts and who knows what else. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

May Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Taste of Summer