November Team Brae-er Blog Hop - Workshop Wonders





Welcome to our monthly team Brae-er Blog Hop featuring WORKSHOP WONDERS from Close to my Heart. If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you get lost you can find your way by going to Sheri's blog at http://sherisays-justscrapit.blogspot.ca/2014/11/workshops-blog-hop-great-way-to-learn.html for a full list of participants. If you came from Julie's blog then you are in the right place! 

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

This month we are featuring different types of Workshops.  I have been offering workshops for some time now and generally focus on the standard Workshop on the Go.  Every now and then I change it up a little and I'm loving this new idea.


The new Picture My Life kits are fantastic!  They are cute, fun and so quick.  They were a great way for me to quickly scrapbook a ton of photos that I took while Rick and I were away in Vegas.


I had a lot of fun adding mementos from my trip as well as some fun embellishments from my stash and from the current Idea Book. 




The Picture My Life kits come with 44 – 4" × 6" Cards, 78 – 3" × 4" Cards, 1 – 12" × 12" Designed Cover Sheet and 10 – 12" × 12" Memory Protectors™(various designs).






If you are interested in signing up for my PML workshop then here are the details.  For only $50 you will complete a cover page, 14 double pocket page layouts and one single pocket page layout with full step by step instructions provided by me.  You will learn how to quickly and easily scrapbook between 100-150 pictures in just a few hours. Your project kit will consist of everything needed to complete the pages as outlined below.


·     14 pocket page protectors

·     1 cover page protector

·     2 half packages of PML cards

·     Assorted bling to dress up your pages (sequins, sparkles, etc.)

·     Access to additional embellishments from my stash

 The next stop on the Hop is Sheri. Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own projects from those that you have seen along the way. Join us again next month when we will feature something "A Christmas Hop".

Comments

  1. Great workshop! I love PML and you've broken it down into easy, manageable steps that makes it even easier! Your Vegas layouts are great examples to follow. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt