My Designed Décor Frame

I've had this frame for quite some time now.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it though.  The kit that comes with it is nice but it just wasn't what I was looking for.  Instead I wanted to create something to hang in my new mud room.  The room isn't finished yet but I really wanted to use one of my new family portraits and see how it would look. 


I was inspired by a post that I saw on another consultants blog.  Here is the link.


 

I used a variety of CTMH products on this frame.  I used the mini-medley wooden collection clothespins to attach the entire piece to the frame.  I thought this would work nice so that I can change it in the future if I decide to.  Other items are the mini-medley Rosewood collection, Reel Life stamp set, Ivy Lane paper and the Timberline paper for the background page.



The Designed Decor Frame kit comes with a Stamp Set (B-size), Kraft Paper Die-Cut Shapes, Mini Wooden Clothespins and  Baker's Twine Hemp.  You can also buy it on it's own.  I would love to hear what you think about my frame and if you have created one also.  If you would like to create one then feel free to click on the links or contact me to order.  I am always happy to help put things together and provide instructions or guidance.


Comments

  1. I LOVE what you have done with the chicken wire frame. Your home decor is inspiring me to get one done for my home too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt