February Team Blog Hop

Welcome to our monthly team Blog Hop featuring projects made with products from the new Close To My Heart Idea Book.  If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you get lost you can find your way by going to Brae's blog at http://thebrae-er.blogspot.com for a full list of participants. If you came from Rosalynd Kelly's blog then you are in the right place! 
 
We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop! 

It's good to be back participating in our team blog hop.  When I saw these new Base and Bling necklaces I new I had to have them.  I have a little addiction to jewelry lately.  I can't seem to get enough necklaces.  These are definitely the kind of thing that I like.  It was fun, easy and super quick to make these.  I love that I get 3 pendants in a package so I can make them all and then decide which one suits me each day.  The little charms also come in packs of 6.



As you can see they come in antique gold tone and silver tone.  I generally am strictly a silver girl but I really like the antique look of the gold tone.



Initially I wasn't going to buy the inserts because I figured I would just cut up images from some of my papers but they are so affordable and I really liked some of the images.  I plan on using the left over ones for my scrapbooking!

The next stop on the Hop is Arlene BonsmaThanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own projects from those that you have seen along the way.  Join us again next month when we will feature a little sunshine and warm breezes.


Comments

  1. Lovely necklaces, have not decided on these yet, but am getting more and more tempted ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklaces look great. I love the charms that you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! I wasn't sure until scrap camp. Now I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done! The more I see them the more I like them...thanks for sharing and showing more ideas of how to make them oh, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I'm so excited about the new B&B and your necklaces are beautiful! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I just made some earrings tonight which I think will match. I am planning to keep making some more and experimenting with some ideas. I'll post pics when I'm done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian May/June New Product Blog Hop

My Favourite Things April Team Blog Hop

Journal Together 2024 February Prompt